Meet The Doctor
William Randal Weber, D.D.S. Curriculum Vitae
Emory University School of Dentistry Atlanta, Georgia
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, June 1977
Medical College of Augusta, Georgia
- Fellowship Implant Dentistry, August 1990 – November 1991
Crawford Long Hospital – Emory Hospital System Atlanta, Georgia
- Surgical Implant Training, January – April 1992
American Academy of General Dentistry Fellowship, August 1997
- Passed all examination- Fellowship
American Academy of Implant Dentistry Fellowship, 1998
- Passed all examinations – Fellowship
University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, 1973
Dental Board in the State of Georgia, 1977
Dental Board in the State of Oklahoma, 1977
- Dr. Weber helped construct the smile of Famous Soul Artist, James Brown.
- Dr. Weber volunteers time each year to Mission of Mercy.
- Dr. Weber is the only board certified FELLOW implantologists in the area.
- Dr. Weber does quick braces and invisalign here in Ponca City. You don't need to go out of town!
He is the best Dentist in the area. He is the most credentialed in implants. He is a FELLOW in implantology. He does quick braces and invisalign here in Ponca City. Why do out of town? Dr. Weber volunteers with Mission of Mercy each year.